Tuesday, December 11, 2007

5 Human Wonders - Worth Seeing

THE MILLAU VIADUCT is part of the new E11 expressway connecting Paris and Barcelona and features the highest bridge piers ever constructed. The tallest is 240 meters high and the overall height will be an impressive 336 meters, making this the highest bridge in the world.


Car Parking in Germany


First Air-Conditioned Bus Station in Dubai


World's Fastest Elevator Installed In World's Tallest Building
Toshiba Elevator and Building Systems Corp announced the installation of the world's fastest passenger elevator just exactly where it is needed - in Taipei 101, the world's tallest building. The elevator runs at a top speed of 1,010 meters per minute when ascending (600 meters per minute on the way down), which works out to 60.6 kilometers per hour. The Elevator can go from the 5th floor to the 89th floor in 39 seconds. The world's fastest elevator offers the following new technologies: The world's first pressure control system, which adjusts the atmospheric pressure inside a car by using suction and discharge blowers, preventing those riding inside the car experiencing 'ear popping'


The World's First All-glass Undersea Restaurant Opens

The World's First All-glass Undersea Restaurant Opens 15 th April marks the day that the first ever all-glass undersea restaurant in the world opens its doors for business at the Hilton Maldives Resort & Spa. It will sit five meters below the waves of the Indian Ocean, surrounded by a vibrant coral reef and encased in clear acrylic offering diners 270-degrees of panoramic underwater views. "We have used aquarium technology to put diners face-to-face with the stunning underwater environment of the Maldives", says Carsten Schieck, General Manager of Hilton Maldives Resort & Spa. "Our guests always comment on being blown aw ay by the colour, clarity, and beauty of the underwater world in the Maldives, so it seemed the perfect idea to build a restaurant where diners can experience fine cuisine and take time to enjoy the views - without ever getting their feet wet." Created by MJ Murphy Ltd, a design consultancy based in New Zealand, Ithaa's distinctive feature is the use of curved transparent acrylic walls and roof, similar to those used in aquarium attractions. "The fact that the entire restaurant except for the floor is made of clear ac rylic makes this unique in the world," continues Schieck, "We are currently planting a coral garden on the reef to add to the spectacular views of the rays, sharks and many colorful fish that live around the area.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish you could leave a link back to my blog at blogrepreneur.com where you picked the pictures from.

Thanks a lot
Blogrepreneur.com

maldives dive travel said...

Wow, those lists are pretty amazing, they are really worth visiting.

Anonymous said...

Easily I assent to but I think the list inform should prepare more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

I inclination not agree on it. I over precise post. Expressly the title attracted me to study the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

good day everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for that particular model. The prices seeking the sneakers are approximately 180 bucks on every page. But completely I base this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hello everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that meticulous brand. The prices as regards the shoes were around 190 bucks on every site. But definitively I bring about this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi bros. I'm really into shoes and I was searching for the sake of that particular brand. The prices for the sneakers are all over 320 dollars on every site. But definitively I bring about this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

i honestly enjoy all your writing type, very attractive,
don't quit and keep creating in all honesty , because it just worth to follow it.
excited to looked over much more of your current articles, thankx!

Anonymous said...

Well your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats off to you post, intention look ahead in the direction of more interdependent articles in a jiffy as its one of my pick question to read.

Anonymous said...

engaging, bookmarked your blog!